- Efficient hypoid gears deliver more power and greater surface contact than conventional
worm drive gears.
- Powerful 15 AMP motor for increased productivity.
- Oil bath technology and sealed gear housing for less maintenance.
- 0º - 51.5º bevel capacity with positive stops at 45º and 51.5º is ideal for truss
and rafter cut-outs.
- High quality, heat treated hypoid gears are engineered for long lasting performance.
24T Carbide Tipped Blade (D-24826)
Blade Wrench (783204-6)
Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
Max Cutting Capacity: 90° 2-3/8"
No Load Speed: 4,500 RPM
Watts Out: 2,300
AMPS (120V): 15.0
Overall Length: 17-3/8"
Net Weight (lbs.): 14.3
Shipping Weight (lbs.): 18.0
UPC Code: 088381-096133
Product Weight (lb.): 11.1 Product Width (in.): 9